General Conditions of Morgon.es
These general conditions of sale are strictly applied to all sales of products made in Spain, including the Balearic Islands by OSCAR GALEGO PEСA, with N.I.F. number 32.669.145Z, hereinafter MORGON, destined for natural persons.
Any order made to MORGON necessarily implies, as an essential, decisive and indispensable condition, the unreserved acceptance by the Client of the MORGON General Conditions of Sale in force on the day the corresponding order is carried out. In addition, the Client acknowledges that the acceptance of these conditions will imply their application to the order to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent order, with the exception of those cases in which new conditions are brought to their attention by MORGON. The fact that MORGON does not resort to any of these conditions at any given time cannot be construed nor will it amount to waiving recourse to them in the future or in the past.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all the acts that are a consequence of them, will be subject to Spanish law, unless there are provisions of public order to the contrary.
The prices published in MORGON are in Euros and are valid except for typographical errors. In case of a typographical error, Morgon reserves the right to cancel the order after notifying the client. All prices are inclusive of VAT applicable on the day of the order, any change in the VAT rate will be automatically applied to the prices of products for sale in MORGON.
Offers on products for sale in MORGON will be shown in the "Offers" section or indicated in the product file and, if not indicated otherwise, they will be valid as long as they are displayed on the screen.
3- Different payment methods:
When placing the order, the customer can freely choose to pay for purchases made in MORGON by:
· Credit or debit card.
· Wire transfer.
Paypal (3.5% commission + 0.55Ђ)
The offers presented by MORGON are valid within the limits of available stocks. MORGON reserves the right to modify the assortment of products depending on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.
All our products are made of top quality materials (surgical steel, zamac or alloys). If you have questions or any type of allergy, contact us at email@example.com
In no case will Morgon be responsible for any allergic reaction that may arise during the use of your jewelry, each skin is a world, and no one better than you should know it.
The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and do not in any way commit the seller MORGON.
1. The products purchased will be delivered to the person and to the address indicated in the order.
2. By default, the invoices will be sent in physical support within the shipment of the merchandise or they will be accessible to the client through their client area.
3. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no departure or delivery of orders.
4. However its delay will not imply or cancellation of the order or any compensation.
5. An order is considered delivered at the moment the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is the responsibility of the client to verify the status of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt.
6. For shipments outside Spain and Portugal contact us.
7. The postage is calculated automatically during the purchase process and the customer is informed at all times of the amount thereof.
8. The client will always bear the expenses accrued by customs procedures, committing to the payment of the same and the acceptance of the merchandise.
6- Return and cancellation policies
6-1 Return of merchandise:
Our policy, in compliance with current regulations, is to grant you the right to return any item purchased in MORGON within 14 days from the date of receipt.
You will not have to provide any explanation, any article, purchased in MORGON, returned in its original packaging, sealed, without having been used and in perfect condition will be accepted without further ado.
Personalized or jewelry products do not allow refunds.
Within a maximum period of 15 business days of receipt of the return, MORGON undertakes to refund it.
Before making the return, you will have to notify MORGON by mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the cause of the return is that the returned item does not correspond to what was requested in the order, MORGON will bear the cost of the return and new shipment. If the reason for the return is what